Banana Pudding

I'm not a huge fan of bananas. Banana bread...yes. Anything else...nah. BUT, when I tried this banana pudding at a small group gathering, I fell in love and had to try it for myself! It makes a great dessert for a covered dish or potluck dinner. And, it tastes even better the next day after the vanilla wafers have time to soften up.

Ingredients
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
5 oz. package instant vanilla pudding mix
3 cups cold milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
4 bananas, sliced
1/2 (12 oz.) package vanilla wafers

Directions
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy (I use my Kitchen Aid). Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.

Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with vanilla wafers. Arrange sliced bananas evenly over wafers. Spread with pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill.

Comments

Popular Posts